My Blog List

Friday, October 8, 2010

The last one


This is my last Halloween card of the year. Did I say that before? I may make one more for my Angela but she just might get one I have already made. I am truly tired of making them. I have made 16. I am almost done putting all of my Halloween supplies in their special box. I guess the next thing I need to do with the cards is decide who they are going to and get them all addressed. I have enjoyed looking at the cards. I put them all on a little Ikea shelf as I made them so I could enjoy them.

This last one is a Bugaboo digital image. I printed on the background then printed again on the purple card stock and cut it out. Added some black Stickles on the frame and some green to his eyes. A little purple to his scar. I love the little spider brad. The square buttons I have had in my stash box. This card will go to my 5 year old great grandson. He likes skulls.

2 comments:

Debby said...

wow this card is amazing Cora.I'm sure he will love it.

angiesuez said...

I'll take whatever you give me - luv them all!