Friday, April 13, 2012
This card gave me fits. First I chopped an entire piece of patterned paper for the base. Then I chose a brown to mat the horse on. After I put a couple together I decided I didn't like it. Chopped up this green paper. Decided to add a third mat to the image. Put it all together, Scanned a picture. The slight pink tone to the first brown image mat looked really pink! The green looked really bright! Pulled the card apart and took off the first brown mat. Toned down the green with chalk inks and put the card back together. Decided I would add some distress inks. Got out my mat and started distressing 5 cards that had the green base on the card. Got ink all over the back of the cards so I had to chop the entire front off. I am done. Clean backs, toned down the green, used just one mat for the image.
Five more masculine cards for the OWH box