These cards were a real change of pace for me. I decided I would make some masculine cards. I fell in love with the DCWV safari 8" pad and had to have it. Now the problem is finding images to use with the paper. I found these zebra clip art images at Microsoft's Office clip art site. Found some other usable images too. I printed the images out on Crate paper. On the bottom 2 cards I used my Ranger craft mat and the Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink and rubbed the edges with the Tim Holtz applicator. I made 12 of these zebra cards
I am working on some tiger cards and the images are giving me fits. I have a hard time doing animals with my Copic markers. I may have over 225 markers but I still can't find the correct color.