My Blog List

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple picking time


I am so glad to be finished with the Halloween cards. It was very refreshing to move onto something else. My daughter Candy was here today and she made several Halloween cards.

This card was made with a digital vintage image and word art from TLC. I have had the image printed for some time just waiting for me to get it colored. I colored with Copics of course. I used a glaze pen on the apples. I was amazed at shiny they looked with the brand new pen I opened.

Today at Michaels I used my 50% off coupon on a 10 pack of Sakura Souffle pens. Not quite what I expected but they will be fun to use. I have on order and it should come any day now, Sakura crystal lacquer. It is in a little tube or bottle and I will have 18 different colors. Love the new toys! Don't we all.

1 comment:

Debby said...

This card is really pertty Cora,love the image and the apple paper.Who is it by?I want to try and find it for Rosh Hashana cards next year,lol.
WTG on your purchase!