My Blog List

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My craft room


This cart holds my printed design paper that I have not cut.


                                            This middle cart holds patterned paper I have cut.

 


 
This cart with folders holds my solid cardstock in 12"x12" size



                                                My unmounted stamps in CD cases.

 
 
 
 
 
Nothing fancy but I like it. I took the closet doors off. This is the only room that does not have the neutral color on the walls from when I bought the house. I splurged and paid $600 for a painter the day before I had laminate floors installed in this room. I have one more cart with colored drawers stashed under the pub table. The drawers open towards the closet. I have cardstock stashed in the desk drawers of my work desk. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Most of my ribbon I hung on a nail in the closet. Too much hanging on the door. The basket of stamps is how I store clear sets. I have two baskets like this. I got tired of putting them in CD cases.
 









11 comments:

StampinPenguin said...

Your room is beautiful. I got some ideas. Thank you so much for sharing. Sharon

Cindy E. Rapson said...

I love that there's a place for everything and everything in it's place. That's been my mantra for decades. For me, it makes life easier. I like your rolling carts. I also like how you have your dies on a peg board... nice! But I think what I'm going to take from this room is how you store your ribbon pieces. Mine are in a mason jar, but you really have to dig thru it to "see" what's in there. I'm so glad you shared your room. It's perfect...

Unknown said...

Oh my I am so envious!!! What an exciting room to work in. You have everything so organized and neat. Having your dies on the peg board is something I want to aim for. I have mine in a tote and have to dig whenever I need something, of course I don't have the room you have. Thanks for sharing your craft room with us.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow.... Cora, your craft room is very well organized. So impressed. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous room. I thought I had a lot of stuff, but I look like a slacker next to you.

Lee Mae said...

Love your room! I know what you mean about storing those clear stamp sets. Most of mine are in dvd cases, but I've done the same thing too with a bunch and just put them in a basket. Thanks for sharing your space.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tour of your room. I am so envious! Wish mine was so neat!

TK said...

Such a great creative space and so roomy (and picked up!). I love it. I have my Nestabilities on magnetic sheets inside a case and they are a pain to get out. I like your idea of hanging them on the peg board. I love how you have your card stock and paper in hanging folders too. I'm coming to your house to craft!

Paula S. said...

What a great space Cora!

Misty said...

OMGosh! I thought this was a craft store! Love it. And Cora, I have the same computer desk, computer and printer, but mine is such a mess...lol.

Dolores Raml said...

You have a gorgeous craft room, I don't think I'd want to get anything out for fear of messing it up. I'm glad it works for you!