Tuesday, September 10, 2013
I have a couple of versions using this Dollie Dears digi. I used Diamond glaze on the bulbs to give them a popped up shiny look. The bulb strip on the first card is from a pack of Martha Stewart strips I bought 2 or 3 years ago. I used a button die to make the button on the second card. The paper is shiny and very fancy. Hard to use on a card but it made beautiful buttons.
I have a ton of green cardstock. After mounting all of the images on green I did not like the color at all. Pulled them all off and mounted them on red. I finally managed to find 1 sheet of what I call Christmas green and used it to cut some strips for 8 cards. I now have 12 card size pieces of green waiting for another project I guess.