My Blog List

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Harvest corn







I used OWH sketch #37 for these cards. I made 4 of each. The digital image is from Create With TLC. On the first card the long strip is a designer paper insert from a Stampington magazine. The back is dated 2005. Just a little old. The long strip on the bottom card is from one of those big pads of thin papers I bought years ago. Magnolia and Wild Asparagus I think. Half I either gave away or tossed. Some of it was pretty ugly. This sheet I liked and I used the last of it for these cards. Over the years I have learned to stay away from most of those pads of thin paper.



3 comments:

Tommi said...

Very classy!

Renee said...

Cora these are so pretty! I like the sketch you chose and I love the fall theme !

Unknown said...

great job...love these