My Blog List

Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Fall-ODBD June Challenge



The June challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs is to make a card with a non standard shape. I used my pumpkin Nestabilities. I first folded my white cardstock base. It is connected only at the fold on the stem. I reinforced that fold with clear packing tape on the outside. I covered the back of the card with a single layer of cardstock to cover the tape. I dug out my container of fall supplies for the paper. It made me finger and fondle the goodies and want to make more fall cards when it is still summer. I added some Diamond Glaze to the flower centers for a little pop. Stamped the sentiment and tied a ribbon around the stem.

This is for my OWH box so I will have to wait to send it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card, Cora. I don't have any Nestabilities, but I'm going to see if I can case this with a pumpkin from my Cricut. Thanks for sharing!

John VanMulders said...

Great job ... love those fall colors even thought I'm no where near being in the mood for fall!

Unknown said...

The Great Pumpkin is real! Love it. The fall colors are so pretty. Thanks for playing the ODBD challenge!

Nancy Keller said...

Love it! I'm not ready for fall colors. It's still snowing here, we haven't even had summer yet!! Lol. Love your cute pumpkin!

Donna Nuce said...

Love the pumking. Puts me in a fall mood.

Cherie said...

Love this card! The colors are so pretty together.

Debby said...

nice fall card!