My Blog List

Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday card for Erica


My granddaughter Erica turns 19 tomorrow.

I colored this image with Copics. I added lots of bling. The outer edge of her wings and the trim on her dress were colored with Spica Glitter pens. I then added Diamond Glaze to the flower and the top half of her dress. The background paper also has embossed silver glaze swirls. I added the black strip with silver on the edge of the card because Erica loves black. I colored the head of the stick pin (from the sewing section at Joannes) with a Copic marker and added some beads. The pin dresses up the ribbon.

5 comments:

John VanMulders said...

Beautiful sh looks so delicate! Great job on the coloring and all the bling too!

DeAnna Goen said...

Your card is beautiful. Your granddaughter with love it, I'm sure! I love the stick pin! You're right, it does dress up the ribbon. :)

Jeanie said...

Love this card! It's is so beautiful! Wish I could come and stamp with you someday!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, the pin is such a nice touch with your lovely image!!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday Erica .Great card !!!