My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2011

OWH-Our Daily Bread challenge for December



The challenge was to make a card using the sentiment as the main focus. I considered this a masculine card but I guess it works for ladies too. The sentiment is a digi from Create With TLC. I mounted it on silver paper and added the heart brads. Our Daily Bread Designs is very kindly paying for the shipping on a large box of cards for every 25 cards linked. Last month there were enough for 2 boxes. Thank you very much.

6 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Those brads are an adorable accent!

Donna Hanley said...

Love Love Love that sentiment and your brads are the perfect final touch. Thanks for sharing.

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Love the dp and the brads. Very good at show casing the sentiment.

Sherry Hickey said...

This is beautiful, Cora! I was just thinking about going over to Create with TLC because she has such wonderful sentiments. Love the one you chose.

Donna said...

Cora, This is a beautiful card! I like the sentiment and the little hearts...adorable. TFS

Debby said...

great card ,love the text!