My Blog List

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's the story morning glory? MUSIC!


I just finished my card for the challenge at TLC. The challenge was to use the bird image along with the word art provided by Paulette at TLC. You will find a link for TLC on my sidebar.

After messing around I decided to print the sentiment on the card stock. I put it through the music Cuttlebug folder after I had it postioned just right. I used white core paper so I could distress the music notes. I went over the words morning glory with a black Spica glitter pen. The bird I colored with Copics and then cut out. Got my lace on a little crooked, as usual. lol That red line tape is unforgiving. Now that I see the card nice and enlarged I see I forgot to color the birds eye.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Cora. I had no ink in my printer so couldn't play along. Nice to see you on blogland, been looking for your blog for ages. Allways see your beautiful creations on Pauletta's blog. So glad finaly got you
hugs
Ildiko

Unknown said...

Oh yeah I forgot if you don't mention yr crooked lace I would've missed it lol

Debby said...

Beautiful card Cora.Love everything about it.Great job distressing the music notes!!

scrappinpeg said...

love the music embossing folder. I had bought one before and gave it as a gift and had never used it. But still love it! Great job....

I love the wallpaper on your blog. COOL........ Great colors!