My Blog List

Friday, October 22, 2010

A basted turkey


After throwing away 5 images I colored over the last few days I was finally able to get some colored that were okay. I still had major problems with the color of the pie crust. With all the Copic markers I have you would think I could get it right. NOT! I have 5 images and I made up 4 cards like this with some minor variations. I wish Erica would color all of my images. Dreaming!

Digital image is from Whimsy Doodles.

I finally got some watermarks. Don't ask mw why. Can't imagine anyone trying to snatch my card images. lol Still trying to figure out where to place them and how transparent I need them. Just another learning curve I guess.

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Sooo funny! Love the sentiment with the image! And your coloring is FAR above anything I do.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a funny image. Love this Cora!! What's wrong with the pie crust? I think its great!

Debby said...

Such a cute card and the coloring looks perfect for me !Love the lace here and WTG on your watermark and please, do not under estimate yourself.Your cards are fabulous and you better keep that watermark there.

scrappinpeg said...

Cool.... one day I may get a watermark too. Debby tried years ago to tell me what to do. Never did work...... I don't know why anyone would want one of mine either.... haha.
love your TURKEY CARD!