My Blog List

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood



I have 2 cards today from the same Hope Jacare digital image. The one card has a pumpkin cut with a Nestability and used as the background. I put it through a Cuttlebug folder and rubbed some chalk ink on it. The flower was stamped and cut out. I edged it with a Spica glitter pen. On the card with the rick rack I did some sewing. The background paper is from a pad of K & Co. A new fall pad loaded with gorgeous paper.

3 comments:

Debby said...

These are both fantastic cards.A big Yeah !!on your cards lately!!!LOVE THEM!

Linda said...

I recently made a card with the cute scarecrow image too. Both of your cards are great for fall....really like the big pumpkin embossed!!

scrappinpeg said...

Awe nice fall cards! Love those colors!